For those looking to take their health & performance optimization game to the next level, Olli has thoroughly investigated dietary supplements, providing insights into the best quality and safest dietary supplements on the market today. With this course, he will provide simple-to-follow advice towards success in biohacking your nutrition, guidance that only an experienced doctor could provide.
The course content covers which micronutrients are essential for optimal health and well-being and their dietary sources, taking into consideration cost efficiency, sustainability, and bioavailability.
You will learn our common mistakes that deplete the micronutrients and cause life-threatening deficiencies. You will receive guidance on measuring and understanding the levels of micronutrients from the lab tests and ensure adequate intake of nutrients from food & supplements.
This course is an excellent base for anyone who wishes to:
- Optimize their nutrition
- Increase their energy levels
- Increase their physical performance and endurance
- Manage their stress levels
- Improve their sleep
This course is also an excellent source of material for health coaches and holistic nutritionists looking for effective tools and the latest evidence-based information to incorporate into their programs.
Optimize Your Nutrition Online Course in a nutshell:
Discover the secrets to a healthy, vibrant life as Dr. Sovijärvi guides you through cutting-edge research and practical tips to optimize your nutrition and achieve your health goals.
The course syllabus:
- The most important fat-soluble vitamins and their intake from food
- Measuring and assessing the adequate levels of fat-soluble vitamins
- Supplements to support the optimal intake of fat-soluble vitamins
- Getting to know water-soluble vitamins and their intake from food
- Measuring and assessing the adequate levels of water-soluble vitamins
- Supplements to support the optimal intake of water-soluble vitamins
- The journey to the inspiring world of minerals and trace elements and one of the most comprehensive reviews ever
- Intake of minerals and trace elements from food
- Measuring and assessing the adequate levels of minerals and trace elements
- Supplements to support the optimal intake of minerals and trace elements
- Diving deep into the effect of fatty acids on health and their intake of food
- Measuring and assessing the adequate levels of fatty acids
- Supplements to support the optimal intake of fatty acids
- What are antioxidants and other important nutrients, and how to optimize their intake to support health?
- We will learn more about the following: Carotenoids, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), inositol, choline, glutathione, n-acetylcysteine, phospholipids, taurine, curcumin, resveratrol, green tea, flavonoids, polyphenols, betaine, milk thistle, etc.
- The importance of necessary amino acids and carbohydrates in nutrition.
- The most critical amino acids and the importance of carbohydrates in nutrition
- Essential amino acids, non-essential amino acids, carbohydrates (sugars, oligosaccharides, monosaccharides, disaccharides, polysaccharides & resistant starch)
Each module contains comprehensive information about:
- Measuring and assessing the adequate levels of given nutrients
- Recommended supplements to support the optimal intake of given nutrients
Follow this link to find out more
NB! This online coaching service and its contents should not be considered treatment recommendations or a medical care guide. Discuss medical treatment options with your primary care physician before taking supplements, remedies, or other products. Optimize Your Nutrition Online Course does not give medical recommendations or comment on individual medical care matters.