Nordic countries have never lost the sempiternal heritage of eating ultra seasonal, nutrient-dense wild food. That’s why we have every man’s rights protected with many laws. This unique right is a marvelous example of nature's complimentary gift for your wealth and health.
Sami Tallberg, the wild herb chef behind this course, has been walking the talk for good 15 years of foraging and 20+ years of cooking in top restaurants, executing wild food events in 20 countries around the globe. He is one of the most well-known Nordic foragers, awarded and celebrated chefs that will take you on the wild side. Enjoy the ride — the ride that will change the rest of Your life.
Sami Tallberg welcomes you to join and describes what you will learn in this unique online course!
Highlights of the course
- Scandinavia's leading wild herb chef guiding you on this unique online course
- >Comprehensive text material on every section and each module (Campwire course platform)
- Over 50 exclusive and specific videos about different wild herbs, cooking methods, live foraging, and much more
- 20+ years of foraging and cooking experience condensed and decrypted into an understandable and hands-on online course
- You can begin the online course whenever you want – access to the materials also stays after the course
- Sami will be answering your questions in the course platform each week (on Tuesdays)
Overview of the 6-part program
SECTION 3: WHAT - PART 1
- Introduction to urban foraging
- Salad leaves: which plants, how to use & recipes (7 different plants to use regularly)
- Dandelion 101 [the most important wild herb!]
- Herbs & spices: how to use & collect (6 different plants to use regularly)
SECTION 5: RECIPES
- Wild herb salads
- Wild pesto
- Salsa verde
- Fulfilling wild meals & oyster mushrooms
- Vinaigrette & wild herb salt
- Herbal teas