As is the case with many holistically oriented and thinking doctors, Sovijärvi moved out of the traditional healthcare system over 5 years ago to proceed with his passion for preventive healthcare.
Sovijärvi has so far consulted, helped, and optimized hundreds of high-performance athletes, CEO:s and self-optimizers to achieve a state of health that many didn't think was possible.
Sovijärvi's customer base is around the world: India, USA, Switzerland, Swede, Norway, Denmark, Finland, South Africa, Germany, Belgium, etc.
Dr. Sovijärvi's motto has always been: walk the talk – Be the example. First heal yourself and then healing others becomes a lot easier!
The future of preventive healthcare is here and now. Book time for one of the best experts in the field and bring your well-being to a new level!
- Remote consultation is done via Skype call (or if Skype does not work for you, all other video conference platforms are arrangeable)
- During an hour (60 mins) call, doctor Sovijärvi will look at any reports you have submitted beforehand – he gives feedback and answers your questions.
- Get tips and actionable steps on lifestyle changes, nutrition, biohacking, stress management, recovery, and self-measuring.
- In the remote consultation, physician Olli Sovijärvi does not deal with issues related to diseases or medications, nor does the patient-doctor relationship develop in the remote consultation. The consultation does not replace a doctor's visit and is not intended to treat or cure any disease.
- After ordering the service, we will contact you to fill in the pre-information form and agree on the time of the remote consultation with your doctor Olli Sovijärvi.
Note that in the remote consultation, physician Olli Sovijärvi does not deal with issues related to diseases or medications, nor does the patient-doctor relationship develop in the remote consultation. The consultation does not replace a doctor's visit and is not intended to treat or cure any disease.
Many people measure different things, but they often lack personal feedback and comprehension.
How to make sense of your bloodwork? How to incorporate a complete health and wellness plan based on your results?
How to optimize and interpret Oura ring data most effectively? How to improve recovery based on information provided by Firstbeat analysis or continuous HRV data?
How to relate exercise to other life stressors and work out correctly, without excessive overload? How to optimize your deep sleep and significantly improve your sleep quality?
Do you want to learn about the best biohacking methods for you to promote the quality and health of your life?
Are you a high performer but would you still need an extra edge for your performance?
Doctor Olli Sovijärvi specializes in providing feedback based on the following results:
- Basic lab results provided by any laboratory
- Complete functional medicine tests such as:
- Comprehensive stool and microbiome analysis
- Hormonal analysis including adrenal, thyroid, sex hormones etc.
- Metabolomix+ metabolic functioning analysis
- Food intolerances, SIBO and other tests
Sleep and recovery devices
- Oura-ring and all related data (Oura Cloud long-term data and analysis)
- Emfit QS (Data Interpretation)
- Analysis of Garmin and Suunto sleep and recovery data (stress levels, etc.); e.g. Garmin VivoMove HR
- Polar wellness meters
- Firstbeat Wellbeing Analysis
- Other HRV and heart rate measurements
Using and optimizing recovery support devices
- Neurosonic & WBV (protocols, recommendations)
- Apollo neuro & Neorhythm
- Infrared sauna (protocols, recommendations)
- PEMF therapy
- Red light and near-infrared light
- Hot-cold therapies
Recommendations for different categories (based on scientific research):
- Digestion and gut health
- Muscle growth and performance
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Brain function