NoordCode Pure C8 MCT Oil
MCTs stands for medium-chain triglycerides: fatty acids that range in length from 6 to 12 carbons. MCTs can be derived from coconut, rapeseed, or palm kernel oil. The most precious and appreciated MCT oil is Caprylic Acid (C8) which is found in very small percentages within raw coconut oil. C8 is also called Caprylic Acid or Octanoic Acid.
Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil is a 100% pure C8 MCT from coconut oil.
See here biohacker Teemu Arina's Upgraded Mushroom Coffee recipe (blend and serve):
- 200ml NoordCode Pure Coffee Medium Roast
- 1 tbsp NoordCode Grass-Fed Pure Collagen
- 1 tbsp NoordCode Pure C8 MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp of grass-fed butter or NoordCode Pure Ghee
- 1 tsp L-Theanine
- 1 full dropper of Kääpä Health Lion's Mane tincture
- 1 tsp of Mighty Fungi Chaga powder extract
Why Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil?
- 100% C8 MCTs
- No palm kernel or rapeseed oil added
- Converts rapidly into energy
- Flavorless and odorless
- Fits perfectly into ketogenic or LCHF diet
- Sustainable sourcing
- In a glass bottle
“Purest Ingredients” is one of Noordcodes' core principles. 100% C8 coconut oil means that Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil does not contain any palm kernel-, rapeseed oil, chemicals, or preservatives. It is as pure as it can be. To make sure that the quality meets Noordcodes' high standards, their products have been lab-tested.
The coconuts come from the Philippines and Sri Lanka and are produced using sustainable agriculture. The coconuts are processed to MCT oil in a high-quality facility in Germany. The gentle but efficient production process preserves the same high-quality features that natural coconuts have.
Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil comes in a glass bottle, so no worries about BPA!
Ingredients & Usage
Use 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil up to 3 times per day. Start with smaller dosages (1 teaspoon) and slowly increase over time, as your body gets used to it. Too much MCT oil at once can cause stomach issues, especially when taken on an empty stomach.
Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil is liquid at room temperature. Use NoordCode MCT oil as an additional source of energy. Mix Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil into your coffee, tea, smoothies, or use it in salad dressings, sauces, or cooking. Not recommended for use in high heat over 160 degrees Celsius.
|Ingredients per serving||1 tablespoon (15 ml)||% RI|
|- Calories from Fat||130 kcal||*|
|Total Fats||14 g||20%|
|- Saturated Fat||14 g||70%|
RI = recommended daily reference intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RI unknown.
Ingredients: (C8) 8-carbon medium-chain triglycerides from coconut.
Store in a dry, dark, and cool place.
Noordcode Pure C8 MCT Oil is a food supplement in the fatty acids category and is no replacement for a healthy and balanced diet and/or lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
5405 AC Uden