Enzymes for digestion of proteins and fats
BiOptimizers kApex contains digestive enzymes for fats and proteins. Enzymes are proteins that produce a chemical reaction. Enzymes are, among other things, part of the digestive process involved in transforming carbohydrates, proteins and fats from food into easily digestible pieces.
The name of an enzyme indicates its function. For example:
- Protease: an enzyme that breaks down proteins
- Lipase: an enzyme that breaks down fats (lipids)
Of course, you also make these types of enzymes yourself. You can support your digestion during a transition to ketogenic food by taking enzymes with your meal.
Support from digestive enzymes
kApex also contains betaine HCl, which increases the acidity of the environment in the stomach. An acidic environment is vital for digestive enzymes in the stomach.
The enzyme mix is supplemented with AstraZyme ™, a patented mix of enzymes and extracts of Astragalus and Panax ginseng.
For every 10 bottles of kApex sold, BiOptimizers donates 1 bottle to the American Anti-Cancer Institute.
All the benefits of BiOptimizers kApex
- Contains digestive enzymes for proteins and fats
- More effective enzymes due to the addition of AstraZym and betaine HCl
- Can be beneficial for people on a keto, low-carb or paleo diet
- No fillers and artificial additives
- One tenth of your purchase goes to charity
Take 2 capsules with every meal. You can take 2-4 capsules per meal and 4-6 capsules on an empty stomach when you wake up. Do not take kApex after 5:00 p.m.
One bottle of BiOptimizers kApex contains 120 capsules.
|Ingredients per serving
|Tri-PHase Protease (230,283 HUT) (endo- and exopeptidases)
|- Protease 6.0
|- Protease 4.5
|- Protease 3.0
|Lipa4 Lipase (4,900 FIP)
|- Lipase (from fungi) (Japan)
|- Lipase (from fungi) (China)
|- Lipase (Mucor javanicus)
|- Lipase (Aspergillus niger)
|Organic Maca root powder
|Mix of trace minerals
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
Standard units of enzyme activity
FIP = Federation Internationale Pharmceutique
HUT = Hemoglobin Unit on a L-Tyrosine Basis
LU = Lipase Units
SAPU = Spectrophotometric Acid Protease Units
AstraZyme is a trademark of Enzymology Research Center, Inc. InnoSlim is a trademark of NuLiv Science.
Other ingredients: Plant-based cellulose, rice extract, water
BiOptimizers kApex is a dietary supplement within the enzyme category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a dry and cool place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the package seal is damaged when purchased.
- First consult your doctor if you are being treated for a medical condition, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
BiOptimizers USA Inc.
5470 Kietzke Lane, Suite 300
Reno, NV 89511
5405 AC Uden