- In stock, sent same day
- Worldwide Delivery, Shipping from EU
- Trusted Seller, 100% Money-back Guarantee
Optimized Work-Life Course
An intensive 6-week program to optimize your work, recovery, sleep, nutrition, and biomechanics in order to maintain peak energy, mood, and focus without compromising your health and well-being.
Learn everything you need to know to optimize your day in the guidance of top experts in optimal human performance and "biohacking" (as in optimizing your health & performance with data and science). Gain a deeper understanding of the underlying mechanisms of your biology and patterns of behavior to take your typical workday to a new level. Learn techniques to improve your physical & mental performance, speed up recovery, prevent injury & sickness, and get more done.
Optimized Work-Life online program in a nutshell:
- An intensive 6-week online course with daily videos, articles, links, and assignments to help you optimize your day from the moment when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep
- Based on the most advanced human optimization science, technology and methods available today
- In an easily digestible and understandable format that fits your schedule
- In guidance of the authors of the Biohacker's Handbook: medical doctor Olli Sovijärvi and technology expert Teemu Arina
Overview of the 6-week program:SECTION 1: Orientation to Optimized Work-Life
- Meaning of work
- Well-being at work
- Coping at work: questionnaire
- Optimal human performance & health
- What is biohacking?
- Accessing the flow state
- Optimize memory & decision-making
- Optimize concentration & eliminate distractions
- Habits & behavior
- Task & time management
- Optimize bedroom
- Sleep stages & sleep tracking
- Optimize circadian rhythms
- Optimize sleep quality
- Optimal naps
- Travel & jet-lag
- Many sources of stress – understanding stressors
- HPA-axis and the autonomic nervous system
- Stress and recovery measurement tools
- Adaptogenic herbs in stress management
- Supplements in stress management
- Hormetic stressors & hormesis
- Meditation, mindfulness & breathing techniques
- Optimal blood sugar management
- Optimal breakfast, lunch & snacks
- Intermittent fasting & ketosis
- Measuring and monitoring blood glucose levels
- Optimal immunity & health
- Focus & attention
- Exercise at the workplace
- Balance, mobility & coordination
- Movement and the brain
- Exercise while traveling
- Activity & movement tracking
- Testing for cardiovascular fitness and oxygen uptake
- Functional Movement Screen & Hand Grip Strength Test
Volume discount per attendee applies if you buy 3 or more licenses.
Incredible Value and over all top notch experience!!!
I found this course to be pretty amazing. I love the abundance of information shared and how well it was browndown and delivered. I persoanlly enjoy interacting and participating in tasks when it comes to courses, and this one offers that for sure....which I love! Some things I was aware of, but going through this course reminded me of how important "implementing" what we think we know actually is. Some things I learned and implemented for the first time and found that adding these things into the areas of life they are relevant to, creating better habits, started improving on my personal journey towards optimization! (NOT JUST WORK LIFE....BUT ALL AREAS OF LIFE) And because of that, I will continue to implement what I've learned.....because what is knowledge without practice of that knowledge right?! I would recommend this course experience to anyone and everyone because it has the potential to create such an incredible change for the better in ones life....when you actually pay attention, participate, learn.....and of course implement what you learn! Thank you so much for the opportunity to do all of these things....in just one course. I am grateful!
My First Review
I'm really enjoying this course. Although a lot of the information is not new to me (I'm a Coach by profession), I appreciate the thorough structure of the course material. A great place to start building a framework for a healthier and more sustainable approach to work/life balance.
Best course so far on this topic. In depth details, a lot to think and tinker with.