Unique benefits of the liver: retinol and haem iron
The grass-fed liver is the most concentrated source of retinol (vitamin A). Retinol is much better absorbed and used faster than vegetable carotenes. Carotenes have a lower absorption and need to be converted before they are active as vitamin A. Haem iron is iron bound to a hemoglobin or myoglobin molecule. Haem iron is much better absorbed from food than free iron.
It is even more important to choose high-quality offal. Organs such as the liver and kidneys have a cleansing function and store some toxins. A healthy animal fed a natural diet will have the most nutritious organs with the least contaminants.
Nordic Kings Grass-Fed Beef Liver: liver of grass-fed Swedish cattle
Nordic Kings delivers high quality, the freeze-dried beef liver in capsules. The Swedish cattle have been 100% grass-fed and able to graze freely, and in the colder months, given silage. The cattle have been reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines. KRAV is a Swedish quality label that, in addition to its organic origin, also has guidelines for animal welfare, sustainability, and attention to the surroundings and the environment.
Nordic Kings organ supplements have been 100% freeze-dried to keep heat-sensitive nutrients intact as much as possible. The organs have been tested in an independent laboratory and are free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives, and fillers. The capsule packaging is perfect if the taste of offal isn't for you.
All the benefits of Nordic Kings Grass-Fed Beef Liver
- High-quality beef liver in capsule form
- Source of fat-soluble and liver-specific nutrients
- Derived from 100% grass, Swedish cattle, reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines.
- Freeze-dried for best nutrient preservation
- Free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives, and fillers.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 6 capsules per day.
One jar of Nordic Kings Grass-Fed Beef Liver contains 180 capsules, enough for 30 days.
|Ingredients per portion
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Nordic Kings Grass-Fed Beef Liver is a dietary supplement in the Offal category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Do not use if the outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.