- In stock, sent same day
- Worldwide Delivery, Shipping from EU
- Trusted Seller, 100% Money-back Guarantee
The world is under a threat for a viral pandemic and you might be wondering how to fortify yourself against pathogens. The Biohacker's Flu Guide is the most comprehensive guide available for natural and technological prevention of infections based on 260+ research articles and references, mainly meta-studies published in the last couple of years.
In this guide we cover the following:
- Transmission of viral and bacterial diseases
- Immune system and how it functions
- Behavioral strategies for strengthening the immune system
- Nutrients, foods, supplements, and herbs relevant to the immune system
- Foods and substances that can weaken the immune response
- Common supplements and drugs that show no promise in infection prevention
- Technological and practical interventions to prevent infections
- Air purification and adequate disinfection
- Detecting an infection with laboratory testing and self-quantification
- Biohacking air travel
- Food recipes for supporting the immune system
- Type: PDF
- Pages: 58
- References: 266
- Edition: 1st
- Authors: Olli Sovijärvi, Teemu Arina, Siim Land
- Visual design, layout and illustrations: Lotta Viitaniemi
- Publisher: Biohacker Center, BHC Inc.
Even as a Functional Medicine practitioner, I still found lots of really good nuggets in here. Full of very practical resources.