What are the benefits?
- More energy daily: Increase your lung capacity, reduce breathing rate and gain more energy.
- Lower heart rate: Reduced breathing rate lowers your heart rate during physical activity
- Better sleep: Relax before bed, fall asleep faster, and reduce snoring
- Better performance: Airofit allows you to push yourself harder, faster, and for longer
- Train from your couch: Airofit is used separately from other activity for only 5-10 minutes daily
- Unmatched expertise: Combined knowledge from industry leading doctors and breath experts
Train your breathing muscles: the diaphragm and intercostals
Just like any other muscle group, your breathing muscles respond to resistance training – and that is exactly what Airofit does. It’s like taking your diaphragm to the gym. As the diaphragm is a large, but thin muscle, you can train it rather easily – just 5-10 minutes daily is enough for it to become faster, stronger and more efficient. As you start training the diaphragm, you can breathe deeper as your lungs get more room to expand, your breathing rate decreases, and so does your heart rate.
How does it work?
The Airofit Breathing Trainer provides adjustable airflow resistance to your respiratory muscles. It measures your breathing volumes and strength and sends data to your Virtual Breathing Coach on your smartphone. Airofit is designed to be used separately from training and other physical activity. This means that you can use Airofit in any free moment – before bed, at work, after a gym session or whatever suits you best.
What does the app do?
Airofit mobile app acts as a virtual breathing coach, giving you a personalized training program based on your selected focus area, as well as your baseline lung function measurement.
It then considers your data, your age, size and gender to tailor each training session. The app gives you live feedback and ensures all exercises are performed correctly.
Your training data is stored in your account which gives you an overview of your training progress over time.