- In stock, sent same day
- Worldwide Delivery, Shipping from EU
- Trusted Seller, 100% Money-back Guarantee
This is a pre-order campaign. Estimated delivery December 2023, but you get free perks along the road as you support our work.
Master the Biology of Resilience, Immunity & Longevity
In times of turmoil, resilience is a virtue. Biohacking has the potential to build resilience in times of difficulty. In other words, what challenges you, makes you also stronger.
Resilience is all about the ability to recover quickly. Resilience is all about building immunity against mental and physical ailments.
Resilience comes from peak life experiences, learning, and profound realizations. Resilience is not built overnight – Resilience is built iteratively over time.
A resilient being is like a phoenix that rises from the ashes. Stronger, wiser, smarter, healthier, and more powerful than ever before.
Mastering resilience is a path to a more fulfilling life.
The Most Comprehensive Book on Building Resilience
From the authors of the Biohacker's Handbook comes the most ambitious literate, illustrative and scientific review to date combining the science of resilience with the science of longevity. Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, technology specialist Teemu Arina, neuropsychologist Inka Land, and nutrition specialist Jaakko Halmetoja synthesize, summarize and illustrate how you can master physical, mental, environmental, social, and spiritual resilience for a well functioning nervous system, optimized metabolism, strong immunity, and well-integrated ego with the ability to let go of traumas, detrimental behaviors, and aspects of your life that no longer serve the new version of you.
In the 1000+ pages and hundreds of illustrations backed by thousands of up-to-date scientific references, you will learn everything you need to know to become a Resilient Being.
Take a look at the index (draft, subject to change):
- Thesis & ethos
- Adaptation as the core of the development of species
- Most resilient beings on this planet
- Mastering resilience
- Sources of stress
- Stress sensitivity – Inherited or learned?
- Oxidative stress
- Energy metabolism
- Intermittent fasting
- Organ systems & stress regulation
- Autonomic nervous system
- HPA axis
- Measuring stress levels & response
- Supplements for resilience
- Technological tools for physical resilience
- Self-care methods for building resilience
- Resilient brain
- Resilient mind & emotions
- Brain neurotransmitters
- Gut-brain-microbiota (GBM) axis
- Brain foods
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Breathing exercises
- Music, sound, and the brain
- Light and the brain
- Hormetic stressors and hormesis
- Immune system
- Nature connection
- Intermittent fasting & time-restricted feeding
- Intermittent energy restriction (IER) & calorie restriction
- Environmental toxins
- Childhood environment & experiences
- Parenting, attachment & oxytocin
- Personality & character development
- Five-Factor Model for personality types
- Jungian archetypes
- Ego & self
- Shadow & subconscious
- Dark Triad of personality traits
- Trauma & therapies
- The great chain of being
- Ancestry & heritage
- Panpsychism & universal mind
- Responsibility & the precautionary principle
- Constitution of man
- From to Wounded Healer to Prometheus
- Index term list
The book is scheduled for release in December 2023.
Supporters who order now get the following extra benefits:
- Discount of the book
- Complimentary e-book
- Complimentary extra chapters, recipes, and content that did not make it into the print edition
- Great discounts to biohacking products that support resilience and longevity
- Free benefits, discount, and extras from our partners
- Private Facebook group & community where authors answer your questions
- Free access to our upcoming "Mastering Resilience" online course
- Complimentary surprise we send only to pre-orders
- Any other perks we decide to throw in later in our campaign
Combined, we are talking about close to +500 EUR of value for only 39 EUR + shipping. (Regular price 47 EUR without the free perks when released).