Why should you eat offal?
Nowadays it is unusual to eat offal. We still feed pieces of meat like this to our pets, but we hardly ever eat them ourselves. Offal has a pronounced taste that not everyone loves or knows how to incorporate into a meal.
However, it is recommended to put offal on the menu. Organs need a lot of nutrients for their function and are therefore also very nutritious for us. Vitamins from beef liver are also good for our liver, for example. You would miss out on these nutrients if you only eat 'normal' meat.
In organs such as liver, kidney and heart, you can find:
- vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B11, B12, C, D, E and K
- the minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, copper and selenium
- and other important substances such as choline and haem iron
These nutrients are highly bioavailable and occur in the forms that we ourselves have in our bodies.
It is even more important to choose high quality offal. Organs such as the liver and kidneys have a cleansing function and store some toxins. A healthy animal fed a natural diet will have the most nutritious organs with the least contaminants.
Nordic Kings Grass Fed Organ Mix: offal from grass fed, Swedish cattle
With their Organ Mix, Nordic Kings delivers a proportional blend of beef heart, liver and kidney. The Swedish cattle have been 100% grass fed and able to graze freely, and in the colder months, given silage. The cattle have been reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines. KRAV is a Swedish quality label which, in addition to its organic origin, also has guidelines for animal welfare, sustainability and attention to the surroundings and the environment.
Nordic Kings organ supplements have been 100% freeze-dried to keep heat-sensitive nutrients intact as much as possible. The organs have been tested in an independent laboratory and are free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives and fillers. The capsule packaging is perfect if the taste of offal isn't for you.
All the benefits of Nordic Kings Grass Fed Organ Mix
- High quality beef offal in capsule form
- Proportional blend of heart, liver and kidney for a broad spectrum of nutrients
- Derived from 100% grass, Swedish cattle, reared in accordance with organic and KRAV guidelines.
- Freeze-dried for best nutrient preservation
- Free of growth hormones, antibiotics, pesticides, allergens, additives and fillers.
Ingredients & Usage
Take 6 capsules per day.
One jar of Nordic Kings Grass Fed Organ Mix contains 180 capsules, enough for 30 days.
|Ingredients per portion||6 capsules (2.7 g)||% RDA|
|Beef liver||900 mg||*|
|Beef kidney||900 mg||*|
|Beef heart||900 mg||*|
RDA = standard recommended daily intake based on a daily intake of 2000 kcal.
* RDA unknown
No allergens listed
Store in a cool and dry place, away from light.
Nordic Kings Grass Fed Organ Mix is a food supplement in the Offal category and is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and/or healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not use if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.