51 PAGES OF PRACTICAL AND SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION ON CHOLESTEROL
The Biohacker's Cholesterol Guide clarifies cholesterol-related perceptions and provides a deeper understanding of cholesterol and the interpretation of cholesterol values. If you ever wondered what to believe in the sea of conflicting information about cholesterol, this book is one of the most comprehensive and up-to-date summaries available. The guide also addresses silent inflammation and insulin sensitivity in the body and how to balance these by changing your lifestyle.
This was written by successful health writers Dr. Olli Sovijärvi (M.D.) and Teemu Arina known for their best-selling Biohacker's Handbook.
Based on more than 200 research sources and articles - mostly extensive population-based surveys, reviews, and meta-analyses published over the past few years.
This guide covers, among other things:
- High cholesterol and atherosclerosis
- Total cholesterol
- HDL cholesterol
- LDL cholesterol and LDL particles
- Oxidized LDL
- Lipoprotein (a)
- Apolipoprotein B
- Apolipoprotein A1
- Silent inflammation and its reduction
- Sensitive CRP
- Insulin sensitivity and its improvement
- Type: PDF
- 51 pages
- 211 scientific references
- Edition: 1st
- Authors: Olli Sovijärvi & Teemu Arina
- English translation: Salla Williams
- Proofreading: Anne Belott
- Visual design, layout and illustrations: Lotta Viitaniemi & Paula Karjalainen
- Publisher: Biohacker Center, BHC Inc.