The benefits of regular Lumoral treatment:
- Fresher breath
- Maintaining oral bacterial balance
- Removes discoloration from teeth and naturally whitens teeth
- Treatment of inflamed gums
- Decreased tartar formation
- Prevention of cavities
Lumoral is the key to a cleaner, healthier mouth. Use it twice weekly and enjoy remarkable results: fresher breath, ultra-clean teeth, plus stronger gums! No need to wait - experience the effectiveness of Lumoral already after first use. This thoroughly-researched method has been proven safe while delivering maximum hygiene benefits - an unbeatable combination!
Lumoral is a CE-marked Class II a medical device. Lumoral is also suitable for the treatment of periodontitis and gingivitis (inflammation of the gums).Lumoral controls active gingivitis by reducing the number of harmful bacteria which prevents the development of periodontitis. If periodontitis has already developed, the progression of the disease can be prevented with quality treatment. The use of Lumoral can support the treatment performed by professionals by effectively reducing the bacterial population that supports the progression of periodontitis in the mouth.
How to use Lumoral?
Lumoral is an easy-to-use method as part of your own dental home care. The treatment is recommended to be done twice a week before brushing your teeth for 10 minutes at a time.
- Swish the mint-flavored Lumorinse mouthwash in your mouth for about 60 seconds. The fluid that reacts to the light of the Lumoral-device adheres to the surface of the plaque.
- Use the Lumoral mouthpiece for 10 minutes. The light activates the mouthwash, removing harmful bacteria from the mouth and dental area. The device and the light create a warm feeling in the mouth. Lumoral turns off automatically at the end of treatment.
- After the treatment, brush your teeth thoroughly. Also the microscopic plaque - that is invisible to the eyes - is easier to remove and your teeth become amazingly clean.
The starter pack has everything you need to get started:
- 10 Lumorinse tablets
- 1 Lumoral mouthpiece
- Measuring cup
- User guide and quick start guide
- Power supply
Ingredients of Lumorinse: Mannitol, xylitol, polyvidone, indocyanine green, magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid, sodium bicarbonate, silica, and peppermint flavor. The active ingredient of Lumorinse mouthwash: Indocyanine green 7.0 mg. Store the product at room temperature, protected from light in its original packaging. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.